Relentless Builder gave me the Versatile Blogger Award. I feel guilty sha, because I have not been blogging with diligence (Sounds like christianese, abi? hehehe )
Thanks Relentless, for passing the award to me. However, I apologise before hand because I doubt I'd be able to fulfill all the requirements. I shall try though. Here goes.
Here are the rules for accepting the award;
- Thank the blogger that nominated me (done)
- Share 7 Random facts about myself
- Nominate 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
- Let the nominated bloggers know they have been nominated
So here are 7 random facts about moi :)
1. I can watch a movie a hundred times!!! Seriously i can. As long as i really like it, i can watch it over and over and over again. Some of my friends think i'm crazy but hey na me be dat. Case in point, 3 idiots! I must have seen that movie a gazillion times already. *sigh*
2. I am an introvert. Okay thats no news abi? Well just had to say it. I'm energized and more creative when I work alone. I get physically drained when I move around lots of people for extended periods of time. Ask my colleague Susan Cain, she understands lol!
3. I hate honey. I know its hard to believe. Sweet as it is honey nauseates me.
4. I'm so not a morning person. I can stay up late working, playing, watching movies anything but when the first rays of light break through the sky, I change gears in la-la land.
5. I still want to marry a rich man who will buy me a house by the sea, provide all I need and I will send the rest of my life just writing. *sigh*
6. Aal izz Well is my favourite song right now. (3 idiots again!) Sue me *grins*
7. I still love God more than anything in the world. Cant get past what He's done for me. I'm sold!
8. Okay this is an extra. I love Mandisa!!!! Do ya'll know her? She's this awesome sister who was on American Idol some seasons ago and Ryan Seacrest used to call her ManDIVA! She's a full fledged artist now with awesome songs like Good Morning, Stronger, He is with you and many more. She's just too much. I follow her on facebook and she always inspires me. Plus she has changed a lot since American Idol; used to be really overweight now she has lost all that and never stops sharing her story. Hmmm, she just rocks!
So those are random facts you may or may not have known about Roylicious :).
Well about the next part, I haven't been around blogs a lot these past few months but these are a few I'd like to pass on the award to.