This is kinda late but better late than never right?
So down to it, I’m supposed to say seven things about myself and tag fifteen other bloggers.
1. I love the low profile kinda life. Yes o, I do. I’m a very private person and I hardly like to have my
business out there. So doing this is kinda out of the norm for me but hey... there’s always a first time.
2. I’m strong willed but almost never confrontational. I hate to argue ‘cos I feel it’s the stuff
3. Plantain is my bestest food. I like to think someone was frying it behind my mother’s ward in Ayinke hall where I was born. I can eat it all day, every day. I’m stuck and loving it.
4.I practically grew up in one whole year. NYSC. I suddenly had to live alone and manage my own money (as meager as it was). It was a great experience finding myself and I won’t trade it for anything.
5. I love the good life. I love the simple life. I hate undue complications. I love to curl up in bed with a good book, a cup of something nice and plenty pillows to sink into.
6. I grew up wanting to be a gynaecologist. I was convinced I would shock the world. A video of a bloody medical procedure cured me of that. Sadly.
7. I looove God. He’s just so good to me. I fall and stumble but he’s always there to hold me. Through those days when I could hardly raise my head, he was my knight, my hero. Sigh... I just can’t get past that.
Well, enough about me.
Here’s to the bloggers that have touched me deeply one way or another. I know y’all have been tagged but I’ll just list you sha. :)
|Finally! I get to use this picture I've been saving :) *wink|
God bless you all!